Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 2 Months Anniversary~~

Whee~~ its our 2 months anniversary, Darling!!! We did it! And we're gonna make it BETTER and LONG LASTING!!

Didn't know darling and i can make it as well, but i'm happy we were still together now coz i really love her soo much. I'm not gonna let her go this time, all i want is just HER. As u all know we are in a distance relationship, a couple which cannot date and cannot see each other T_T. Thanks to the advance technology, i can see my darling almost everyday since we started dating.

Heheh~~ normally people would usually go out to celebrate. But, alaaaa!! Due to the imba distance, we have to stay home chatting and webbing each other as usual. Never Mind, i promise I'll make something better and i'll give her a surprise when she got back home in July. I hope darling will like it~ HAPPY 2 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!! Whee~~ We're gonna have an infinity anniversary. (only she know what it is lol) I'm happy i got u, seriously!!

During the night, darling and i were discussing about the past. How we got closer to each other, things that happen at that time, and what were in our mind. We actually did that before, but not really that detail. Like we are gonna split it into different parts and enjoy them everynight before we go to bed.

In the middle of the conversation, one of my friend suddenly gave me a youtube link. Its a cs pwnage clip. He wanted me to see how people react, they way the walk and how they deal with the critical situation.

As u may know, theres alot of other clips will be showned at the right side. I've found alot of funny animal clips. Some are fainting goat. Ever heard of it before? Hhehe.. check it out when u have nothing to do. At that time, I saw an interesting topic which is "A shock in the nuts", i was like. OH GOSH, THATS GONNA HURT. that is a must see clip. So i quickly pressed it, paused it, and waited until it finished loading then only i watched it.

Because of the problem of my pc, whatever im watching, people who skype me are able to hear it as well. When i started watching this movie, i almost died because of exhaustion. I couldn't stop laughing and i kept repeating the same clip.

Then my darling heard it, she yelled: "Baby!! what's wrong, why are you laughing like that". She was blogging at that time. Felt sorry interrupting her but i really cannot TAHAN at all. I quickly shared the topic and asked my darling to find the topic at youtube (aussie and msia, youtube links are different -_-).

The story is like this.

There were 4 pigs in the field, 2 busy eating next to a spiky fence. And the other 2, was busy finding a good spot for mating. LOL!!! then, the female pig kept on rewinding while the male pig was riding behind it until the male pig's big fat ass was parking at the fence. Then, the pig was trying to move its ass again. Suddenly i heard an imba voice, the male pig was shouting damnnn loud and ran away straight.

Ended up with three other pigs were shocked and ran away, and a supposed-to-be-happy-pig ran away sadly with swollen balls.

I was like, WTF!!! hahahahhaha!!!! u guys must really watch this clip "A shock in the nuts"

Darling kept trying to stop me from watching that clip, coz of the way i laughed was so awful. HAHAHA. She cannot TAHAN. PITY-NYAA piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment